Wednesday 27 July 2011

My first blog!

Hi everyone this is my first blog ever! My vision for this blog is to talk about the life experiences I have went through in the past few years. My life has taken quite a turn since my mom took sick with alzheimers dementia. It's really taken a toll on my whole well-being. A series of unfortunate events have occured in my life. Because of this situation with my mom, it has really taken a toll on my financial and health matters. I hope to tell you the story of what's happened in the past few years. I could really use some input from anyone who has gone through this situation as I have as a caregiver.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! can't wait to hear more Norm!
    +followed by starcraftdinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be a caregiver, one must accept care. My father passed away from Alzheimer's disease nearly 10 years ago now. His descent into that long night was not easy. There were however, some sacred and lovely moments. Please take care of yourself in this new reality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to be a caregiver myself for a gentleman in his 90s...he always wanted me to cut his grass lol

    +followed soon cause i like ur blog

    computerfixins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete