Thursday 1 March 2012

Heartbroken outspoken stormin Norman

Heartbroken outspoken stormin Norman: As i was backing out of my parking stall my neighbour camearound the corner in her truck and with out seeing her< backed into her. as I was pulling around to assess damage , she jumps out of her truck angery at me and starts running towards front of my car , trips and falls down in front of the car. Then jumps up runs back to her truck and calls rcmp from cellphone. she then tells police that I intensionaly ran her over and charges me with :assult with weapon,criminal harrasment,dangerous driving. The cops arrest me and impound my car." The exitement of living in Quesnel B.C." At the time of this incedent I was a caregiver for my mom with alzeimers dementia, who passed 6 mons after this. My neighbour proceeded to file a liability suit for pain &suffering & damages to my insurance company for sum of $200,000 This is a very true story. will continue this2 morrow pleas

No comments:

Post a Comment